Well, I haven’t made space yet for my sewing machine, so I haven’t made any progress on my quilt this last week. I also haven’t done any knitting, or worked on thread crochet, so the projects below are still in a state of limbo.
- Winter doily – by Grace Fearon at Emilyandthe Handmade.
- Evelyn doily – by Grace Fearon at Emilyandthe Handmade
- Alluring knitted throw – from Leisure Arts Big Book of Quick Knit Afghans
- Feather and Fan Shawl – by Lion Brand
- Pins and Stripes Learn to Quilt Quilt Along by Tracy at It’s a T-Sweets Day!
I was lucky to be able to spend some time on the Starlight Christmas Afghan for my friend!
By Sunday afternoon I had 10 motifs put together, and I think it’s starting to come along nicely. I’m finally beginning to get excited about this pattern now that I have more motifs joined together. I did initially find the border and joining instructions confusing, but now that I have the pattern memorized it’s not so bad.
What have you been working on? Have you started any new projects, or been working on any others?